<$BlogRSDUrl$>
About | Our Addictions | the Monkey House | JJ's Special Blend
Where you're either looking for a fix, or just plain bananas

Yesterday, more to come

Monday, June 12, 2006
written by Java Junkie

Yesterday my family went to a nearby wildlife preserve, Wildwood Preserve Metropark. The page linked, although the "official" page for the park doesn't talk much about the wilderness trails that wind through it's 493 acres of forests, streams, and prairies. Near the bottom of the page, however, is a video about the park and the other wildlife and metro parks in the area. At 5:31 of the video you'll see a woman walking on a trail with her two children, one in a stroller. This is much of what we experienced on the trail we took yesterday. It was one of the most peaceful and warm times I've had in awhile.

Currently I'm wading through the 83 pictures that I didn't delete from the trip (there were twice that total) and seeing which are worthy for posting here, which are worthy for uploading to my flickr account, and which are worth keeping as a photographer. While I do that, however, here's one of my favorites of the day for you to enjoy.

1:50 PM ::
5 Comments:
  • Awe... I love that picture...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 PM  
  • Yeah :) Me too :) Want a bigger copy for your desktop? :D

    By Blogger Java Junkie, at 10:59 PM  
  • wow that is a really great capture. definately one to keep forever. loooove it!

    By Blogger mariluna, at 8:45 AM  
  • Awww, so sweet. That park is beautiful, I had no idea you lived near something like that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 PM  
  • I love this pic. I've got a similar pic of Dave walking like that with Julia, and it's one of my faves. So sweet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home
permalink