<$BlogRSDUrl$>
About | Our Addictions | the Monkey House | JJ's Special Blend
Where you're either looking for a fix, or just plain bananas

Beautiful

Wednesday, June 07, 2006
written by Java Junkie

I debated what to name this post for most of the days since this day. Beautiful day. Beautiful People. Beautiful Moments. I settled on what fits best. This was the most beautiful moment in my life outside of the birth of my sons and meeting Monkey in person for the first time. It was the first time in over 20 years I have seen my sister, Niki, and the very first time I got to meet her wonderful family. I have to warn you, there are LOTS of pics, and the majority of them are of my sister, Niki aka CC. But hey, they're the ONLY photos I have of her given that I haven't seen her in over 20 years so you guys can just put up with me being a proud proud proud big sister. *smile*



This is my sister, Niki. Isn't she beautiful?




Her husband, Michael, and Muffinest. They're pretty damned beautiful, too, don't you think?




I know this one's dark but if you look closely I dare you not to be enchanted with that beautiful smile... Seriously.




If anyone tries to argue that this isn't the most beautiful baby girl on the planet ...




Or the most beautiful baby boy then they have some SERIOUS eye problems and need to see an optomitrist immediately before they injure someone in a car accident.




A beautiful moment between Parker and his Aunt Niki




A beautiful moment for me watching Parker and his Aunt Niki




My beautiful eldest




A beautiful guest across the dinner table




Beautiful cousin kinship




Beautiful mommy moment



Beautiful Daddy moment



Beautiful Dog



Beautiful Fun



Beautiful Day

Simply beautiful.

1:17 PM ::
9 Comments:
  • Nice Family! Cool pic's! Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 PM  
  • My beautiful sister... you make me blush. Love, Niki

    By Blogger mariluna, at 9:26 PM  
  • Beautiful sister, and also, you are very pretty too! Beautiful family!

    P.S. thanks for the info for my Uncle. He has been moved (finally) to a hospital that can help him.

    By Blogger Radioactive Tori, at 9:38 AM  
  • Beautiful barely scratches the surface.

    What amazes me is how much the two of you seem like karmic twins. Not only are you nearly mirror images right down to the style of your glasses, but you seem to have many of the same character traits - developed independently. Knowing JJ as the unique, intelligent, and beautiful person she is, it never occurred to me that there could be another like her in the world. The world has become twice as nice a place to be in.

    Thanks for sharing the pictures. Those beatiful smiles and happy moments really brightened my day.

    Btw, at first I was going to ask why it seemed your brother wasn't drawn from the same gene pool, but quickly remembered that he also seems to have many of the same character traits and then saw that he shares many of the same facial features. It's just he hair that's different. Curse those male genes. :)

    There aren't any *more* sisters are there? This isn't an example of the upside of cloning is it? 'Cause you've got me convinced of the benefits to the world if it is. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 AM  
  • awwww :)))

    And yeah Tover's skin and hair are very different, very Irish. He's also much dorkier. hehe Just kidding, Princess of the Dorks here *raises hand*

    By Blogger Java Junkie, at 10:15 AM  
  • One of the most important things I have EVER taught my girls was this:

    "There is nothing more important than sisters."

    By Blogger BoomBoom, at 10:59 AM  
  • Amen.

    By Blogger Java Junkie, at 11:34 AM  
  • Thank you all for a wonderful time! In more ways than I could explain, this has touched me. It’s impossible for me to find adequate words for what this has all meant for Niki, the love of my life. This was the first time I had met your beautiful families; I feel so accepted, embraced with open arms. Thank you for everything.

    All my love, Michael

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 AM  
  • Amazing, and I'm dying to know the story of why you haven't seen her in so long. :-)

    By Blogger Willie Baronet, at 10:23 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home
permalink