<$BlogRSDUrl$>
About | Our Addictions | the Monkey House | JJ's Special Blend
Where you're either looking for a fix, or just plain bananas

The Teflon King

Monday, May 29, 2006
written by Monkey

Some of you may know I'm not a big fan of the current administration in charge of the US. The word Kleptocracy comes to mind when I think about what they've done over the last 5 years. I've even gotten into shouting matches with my own mother over their practices and the way they run this country (New Orleans recovery in particular). So I just got done reading this article and thought I'd spread it around.... go ahead and read it... I'll wait..........

I love how the article states that the FCC is investigating the television networks... HOW it's possible that Bush doesn't get investigated over ANYTHING is beyond me. Did everyone forget about the fact that he authorized "Scooter" to out an undercover CIA agent? Of course it's ok cause he says it is. He can get away with anything he wants and for some reason people just accept it. Just like the whole signing statement thing... with every bill he signs into law he puts a little note along with it saying essentially that yes it's a law but he doesn't have to follow it.... what? how? why? huh?

I just think it's wrong that there's no mention about the state department or the administration being even looked at over providing fake news to the American public. Again another immoral and unethical piece of history for the thugs that run this country.

I just pray that some day this guy is judged for the horrid things he has done.

If you think I'm wrong about this... here's another article for you from yesterday in case the local/national media "forgot" to talk about it.
5:07 PM ::
4 Comments:
  • I just don't talk about politics anymore, it's like beating a dead horse. I am so disillusioned by the voting process, and by a Democratic party that seems to have given up on finding a winning candidate. I really thought Gore had it, then I really thought Kerry had it. I just don't know who has "it" anymore.

    BTW, I'm technically not supposed to tell you this due to some kind of Ethics or something, but on my blog, at the top, you'll find something you can click on that might make me a penny. But I can't tell you what because that would be wrong!

    By Blogger Table4Five, at 2:47 PM  
  • I've already clicked on it like 3 times! ;)

    By Blogger Monkey, at 9:44 PM  
  • Haven't met you yet but the more I read, the better I like you.
    Stan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:14 PM  
  • Sissy, they did have it. Read this article by RFK

    http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10432334/was_the_2004_election_stolen

    By Blogger Java Junkie, at 11:52 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home
permalink