<$BlogRSDUrl$>
About | Our Addictions | the Monkey House | JJ's Special Blend
Where you're either looking for a fix, or just plain bananas

No more moving...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006
written by Monkey

Moving is probably the most masochistic ritual in the known world... at least thats how I feel about it today... it's kinda like giving birth... ya know... how they say the female brain blocks out the memory of the pain from childbirth because if not they would never have children again... if I remembered how terrible it was to move into our 3rd floor apartment 2.5 years ago I would have never agreed to move out of it. So here I am... saying that we're never moving again... until the next nice place in our price range comes along...
10:47 PM ::
1 Comments:
  • I understand what you mean about blocking it out but babe, if you really want to compare moving to childbirth you'd have to push that cardboard box out your, uh yeah, to really understand why women block it out. :P

    But I'm with you on the terrible part. I'm actually THANKFUL we had an extra month to move OUT of the old place while already living in the new. I think being able to move is an essential part of taking care of a toddler, don't you?

    By Blogger Java Junkie, at 1:29 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home
permalink