<$BlogRSDUrl$>
About | Our Addictions | the Monkey House | JJ's Special Blend
Where you're either looking for a fix, or just plain bananas

Have you ever...

Friday, June 09, 2006
written by Monkey

Have you ever done anything that you haven't done in years and realized how out of shape you are?
I haven't played basketball in about 12 years... now granted in that time I've probably smoked a gazillion cigarettes and eaten almost as many big macs but I've at least quit smoking since then... I'm so freakin out of shape... I played basketball by myself for about 45 minutes after cutting the grass and moving some stuff in the garage and I feel like I wanna curl up into a ball and die.
Someone please help me get off my fat ass!
10:21 PM ::
3 Comments:
  • Last year Michael played beach volleyball and couldn't move the next day!

    By Blogger mariluna, at 10:39 AM  
  • Babe, I told you I wanted to start going for a walk with you and the baby in the evenings, and that I'd be more than happy to exercise with you, but for some reason I just must not be very motivating. I haven't been a cheerleader since I was oh, 8 or so though... Unless you want to count "good boy! What a great job! Way to go!" .. Then I'd be a cheerleader about 100 times a day lol.

    By Blogger Java Junkie, at 12:52 PM  
  • Yeah I've come to realize a lot of ppl think of yoga as "easy" - lol first time I took yoga I needed a shower afterwards! lol

    By Blogger Java Junkie, at 7:00 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home
permalink