<$BlogRSDUrl$>
About | Our Addictions | the Monkey House | JJ's Special Blend
Where you're either looking for a fix, or just plain bananas

A Visit with Mother Nature

Tuesday, June 13, 2006
written by Java Junkie

Various shots from our Wildwood Preserve visit Sunday. First the more interesting shots.







This one sort of looked like an animal to me. There's clearly a snouth, mouth and two ears. I took MANY pictures of odd formations in trees that looked like monsters or animals were hiding amongst the trees but this is the only one that really turned out. Manual focus is hard for me since my eyes are worse with my glasses on that Monkey's are with his off.











Most of these I'll be putting larger sizes up on my flickr account if anyone's interested for whatever reason, along with some others probably. Be sure to keep scrolling down to the post below this one for the other few photos that I've gotten together from this so far. :)

5:33 PM ::
3 Comments:
  • Wow!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 PM  
  • Beautiful! I'm jealous of your photography skills, that's something I'm really working on myself.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 PM  
  • Hi Jane! Thanks :) So am I honestly. It's quite a learning process for me since this is the first "real" camera I've ever owned and the last photography class I took was in high school. And I'm ancient so it was before digital even existed! lol

    By Blogger Java Junkie, at 11:52 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home
permalink