<$BlogRSDUrl$>
About | Our Addictions | the Monkey House | JJ's Special Blend
Where you're either looking for a fix, or just plain bananas

Dream analysis needed...

Monday, June 19, 2006
written by Monkey

So I'm kinda new to this whole dreaming thing... I've had sleep apnea for years and have just recently gotten it treated so just recently started having dreams.
I'm not really sure where this dream came from (other then maybe drug laced cookies) but it makes no sense to me at all.
Essentially the entire dream was about underwater vampire robots. When they bit humans they turned them into half robot/vampires and I was like Blade hunting them down even though I was one of them. I also had the help of a human who eventually got turned into one. We were in some future underwater world (however somehow when we were indoors we had legs and when we weren't we had propellers) with sharks everywhere.

Can anyone help me or am I beyond help?

-M
4:51 PM ::
5 Comments:
  • Just a typical dream... or almost typical... Not to worry...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 PM  
  • I think it's a deviation of your fear of bed piranha

    *snicker*

    By Blogger Java Junkie, at 7:32 PM  
  • Welcome to the world of dreaming, everyone's little window on surreality. Aren't you glad to know you're finally getting some quality REM??

    By Blogger irreverentmama, at 9:57 PM  
  • I'm just glad to hear you're getting quality sleep again. I thinking dreaming is awesome, for lack of a better word. I love waking up after having a really cool dream.

    But propellers? Hmmm.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 PM  
  • hahaha I know! We were cracking up at that. Jokingly I said "what is WRONG with you?!?" hehehehe

    Gotta love that man of mine. I guess it's no worse than dreaming of a butterfly man eating shrimp off my mother's clothesline, eh? *snort*

    By Blogger Java Junkie, at 12:03 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home
permalink