<$BlogRSDUrl$>
About | Our Addictions | the Monkey House | JJ's Special Blend
Where you're either looking for a fix, or just plain bananas

9/11 theorists make a valid point

Saturday, June 17, 2006
written by Monkey

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I'm usually the one saying "theres no way thats possible", but something made me want to watch this video so I did.
They make an unbelievably convincing story backed up by good solid information. When you have an hour free you NEED to watch this movie. I think everyone should.
Let me know what you think.
-M



http://www.seeloosechange.com/
3:29 PM ::
3 Comments:
  • Christ. I had to watch it in chunks, it made me really uneasy. Thanks for sharing this.

    Knowledge is power.

    By Blogger Jenny, at 7:17 PM  
  • I'm still only 40 minutes in...

    By Blogger Jenny, at 7:18 PM  
  • I just watched it and all I can say is WOW! I need some time to think about all of this.

    By Blogger Radioactive Tori, at 7:57 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home
permalink