<$BlogRSDUrl$>
About | Our Addictions | the Monkey House | JJ's Special Blend
Where you're either looking for a fix, or just plain bananas

Small update...

Saturday, July 29, 2006
written by Monkey

I (monkey) just got back from Lansing tonight. JJ is still up there to take care of her dad for a few days. I just wanted to share the GREAT news with everyone.... it's NOT CANCER!

You have no idea how ecstatic everyone is. JJ hasn't stopped smiling in 2 days. He's also recovering VERY well. He's breating normally, he never had to have a breathing tube, and his drainage is very low so they will be removing the chest tube as soon as tomorrow.

More later, I have to crash now :P

-M
12:06 AM ::
8 Comments:
  • That's wonderful! And I LOVE the new look. I'm so jealouse.

    By Blogger Jenny, at 8:30 AM  
  • Hooray! That is great news! I am so happy for you!

    By Blogger Radioactive Tori, at 9:29 AM  
  • I am SO FREAKIN' HAPPY to hear this most EXCELLENT news!

    And I love, love, LOVE the new digs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:31 AM  
  • Oh, JJ, I am so glad to hear that.It's about time you had some good news. I know we are all just so pleased for you - but you must be ready to cry with relief.

    By Blogger kittenpie, at 8:24 PM  
  • Hi guys :) Stealing my Daddy's computer real quick for a quick update.

    First thank you :))) I literally jumped up, yelled "Oh Thank God!!" and hugged everyone in the conference room INCLUDING the surgeon.

    Dad's at home now and being as stubborn as a mule, which I guess is good news. I awoke this morning at 6:45 to the sound of him doing the dishes! I quickly re-directed him back to bed but for pete sake it was one bowl and one dessert plate, three glasses and about four silverware. Apparently it had to be done right then darnit! hehe :)

    I'll probably be home by Wednesday. :)

    *hugs to all*!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 AM  
  • It was so nice to hear your good news.

    By Blogger sweet rose, at 7:53 AM  
  • Definitely due and well deserved.

    By Blogger BoomBoom, at 2:23 PM  
  • Fabulous news. Have you stopped smiling and pinching yourself yet?

    Btw, I haven't stopped praying yet (just to cover the whole recovery process for him and for all the rest of you).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:45 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home
permalink