<$BlogRSDUrl$>
About | Our Addictions | the Monkey House | JJ's Special Blend
Where you're either looking for a fix, or just plain bananas

Today

Saturday, August 19, 2006
written by Java Junkie

Today is the last day I have to write the eulogy for my mother and grandmother's dual memorial service. Today is the day that we pick up the things we'll need for the luncheon afterward. Today is the day that I pick out what all three of us will wear to the service and pack Parker's stuff to spend the day at Monkey's parents house tomorrow. It's the day that I try to sift through the pictures I've taken of my boys and have them developed so that I can share them with family members that I never get to see. Today I ache from head to toe - especially in my heart.

Today is the eve of the last day of being trapped in this feeling. Tomorrow I will say goodbye to my mother and my grandmother. Monday I will start fresh. Monday is a new beginning. I hope.
1:43 PM ::
6 Comments:
  • Here's to a fresh cup of coffee Monday morning.

    thinking of you

    By Blogger Jenny, at 6:41 PM  
  • Good luck with this weekend. It will be hard, so hard, but I hope that it will give you a sense of closure and that you will, as you say, be able to start healing and moving forward again once it is done.

    By Blogger kittenpie, at 9:35 PM  
  • Good luck...

    I'm thinking of you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM  
  • Everything went pretty smooth and your poem was neat. Great seeing everyone and meeting yur hubby.
    pop

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 AM  
  • {{{{ HUG }}}}

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 AM  
  • You haven't posted in a while, so I just wanted to make sure you are doing ok. Sending you some hugs, because I'm sure you could use them!

    By Blogger Radioactive Tori, at 2:28 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home
permalink