<$BlogRSDUrl$>
About | Our Addictions | the Monkey House | JJ's Special Blend
Where you're either looking for a fix, or just plain bananas

Commandments of giving blood...

Thursday, May 11, 2006
written by Monkey

I gave blood on Tuesday... Every time I do I feel like I'm going to Confessional... Forgive me father for I have sinned... it's been 6 months since my last donation...

Then they start asking all the questions... "Next question sir... have you had sex with a dead drug addicted Mexican hooker while getting a skin graft in the UK since 1986?"

The other thing I love is the sticker they give you to put on the blood bag while they're "not looking" with the bar code on it... one sticker tells them to use the blood and one tells them to throw it away... why the heck am I here sticking a pencil in my arm just so you can throw it away???


Oh and Chris Daughtry getting voted off American Idol is crap ><
12:16 AM ::
4 Comments:
  • I had a moment of silence this morning for Chris.

    ~sniff~

    By Blogger BoomBoom, at 1:08 PM  
  • Yeah My sister-in-law called me last night before we had a chance to watch it (tivo'd) in great dispair. I actually had a little sniffle this morning when I watched it. Kat is cute and sings nicely but to quote my SIL "The world has enough Celine Dions."

    My only consolation is that he'll probably get an even better deal than whoever actually wins now because record companies will jump all over that boy to sign him now.

    By Blogger Java Junkie, at 2:49 PM  
  • So when you give blood they give you a sticker to put on the blood bag that tells them whether or not to use it? Like if you remember at the last minute that one time on Spring Break when you did sleep with the drug addicted Hooker? And then after all that pain and draining of your blood they just throw it away? Huh.

    I said in my AI post that I will buy any CD Chris Daughtry sells because he deserves it.

    By Blogger Table4Five, at 2:34 PM  
  • It doesn't hurt that he's sexy as hell, I bet ;)

    By Blogger Java Junkie, at 3:54 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home
permalink